Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Winner has been chosen...

Of all the wonderful people who left me comments, I can not think of a better person to be chosen by the Random Number Generator: Linda from Buzzing and Bumbling!  I highly recommend you pop over to her page and see just what a wonderful person she is, and why I believe she is very deserving of this little gift.  She told me she is very much looking forward to spending the Christmas season with her sons this year.

Once again I thank you all for visiting my blog, and I look forward to talking to you again next year, if not sooner!  I have an extensive list of things I would very much like to finish before the end of the year:

mom's lap quilt
dad's lap quilt
owl wall hanging
my car quilt
my mom's car quilt (refurbishing)
sister's patchwork giraffe
best friend's son's patchwork giraffe
Mortimer Moose wall hanging
Christmas table runner

so I won't be participating in another blog hop this year, but as I mentioned earlier, my mom's lap quilt will be entered in the Iron Quilter contest!  Alright, off to sew!

No comments: