Monday, November 25, 2013

It's a baking kind of week

I had a Pampered Chef party this weekend, and we made Cheesy Bruschetta, and oh my lord, it was sooo good!  Here's a tiny picture of it:

 
The other project I will have this week, well, besides pumpkin pie and chocolate-banana cookies, is for my dad's birthday is Saturday, and I have decided a Chewbacca cake is in order.  I found this picture earlier this year and just loved it!
 


I even already own the 3D bear pan it needs!  We are looking at getting some Star Wars themed plates and such too, it will be great.  BLT's and mac & cheese for dinner, sounds like a great follow up to turkey day to me!


Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh, and I have sewn 8 of my blocks together for mom's quilt, it's supposed to be done by Saturday...

UPDATE!
Here's how my Chewbacca turned out, I wanted him to look more like the adult, and John made him a Millennium Falcon to stand on :)
 
My dad loved it :)



No comments: